The daily happenings from a busy mom of 4!
I'm in!!
I just switched to Beta too. We'll see if it's better or not.
I am here. I have been beta for about a month and I really like it. Thanks for letting me continue to view your blog.
That was a pain in the A$$ but I am here! It wouldn't acknowledge my email until just now, silly google.
hi!
cute snow pics...we got flooded with rain here the last 2 days!Andrea
Snowing like crazy here too!
I made it! :)
Thanks Tasha for letting me view your blog...seems everyone's is going private now!One day I will get my own...lol.Jodie
I'm here as well!!
I finally got here Tasha....it was painful, but I did it! HAHAH.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I'm in!!
I just switched to Beta too. We'll see if it's better or not.
I am here. I have been beta for about a month and I really like it. Thanks for letting me continue to view your blog.
That was a pain in the A$$ but I am here! It wouldn't acknowledge my email until just now, silly google.
hi!
cute snow pics...we got flooded with rain here the last 2 days!
Andrea
Snowing like crazy here too!
I made it! :)
Thanks Tasha for letting me view your blog...seems everyone's is going private now!
One day I will get my own...lol.
Jodie
I'm here as well!!
I finally got here Tasha....it was painful, but I did it! HAHAH.
Post a Comment