i have a whole bunch of tiny clips of ballet vidoes. i kept starting and stopping, sorry! but they are very short and won't take long to view. you'll know which one hallie is, the one NOT in costume. oops.
and then, a bonus video of kai doing some dancing at home the same day, but at the end it's hilarious, at least we all think so! we keep watching it and laughing LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFt5nB391A8 ballet video #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF0GeyVjHG0 ballet video #2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=052VfgQMRO8 #3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8zQV8q0T0A #4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZTPRGRhej0 #5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x--yfs5ysI #6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dGDHQ0KKrQ #7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8UylEaEYhY #8
kai's video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daINwNwhFEY
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heeey Tash!
Awesome ballet videos!! So kool! Thanks :) You know I love those. And Kai was great too! Not long before all your kids become st*rs!
Also, I have been meaning to come by and say thank you for giving me a mention on your Blog! I feel very special! It was kool how you remembered some of those fun times - I had forgotten some of them!
Speak to you soon and thanks for the great vids and pics.
Luv Tess xXx
Post a Comment