The daily happenings from a busy mom of 4!
Nice work! What kid of camera? I like the last one of Emerson. Hallie's braids are adorable.
I love that first one of Kai too!!! Natural light pictures are always my favorite :)
Those are great Tasha!!! WHat kinda camera did you get???
I'll be the third to ask....what kind of camera? Very nice pictures!!
i think i should book an appointment with ya :)great job!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice work! What kid of camera? I like the last one of Emerson. Hallie's braids are adorable.
I love that first one of Kai too!!! Natural light pictures are always my favorite :)
Those are great Tasha!!! WHat kinda camera did you get???
I'll be the third to ask....what kind of camera? Very nice pictures!!
i think i should book an appointment with ya :)
great job!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment