we've had a super busy week, ending our week with the capital ex parade on thursday and capital ex rides & fun on friday! i'll write more about that and share some pictures when we're back. we're leaving tomorrow, off to drumheller and then sylvan lake to camp. wish us luck! i know you'll all miss me and my blog updates until then..... ;) just try to keep yourselves busy and you won't even notice! ;) LOL! we're back tuesday night............
i'm having an usborne book party on wednesday evening at 7:30pm, all are welcome! i promise there will be awesome snacks ;) (i know that's the only reason i go to parties so i have to return the favor!)
Friday, July 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Tasha! I've been reading your blog for a while now but haven't commented yet! Let me know how your Usborne party goes cuz I'm thinking of having one too!
Hope your camping trip is so much fun! Hey, you should post those pics of the little summer romance! Lol. So cute. I'll be checking back. We miss you!
Hope you are having fun Tasha!
Post a Comment