Wednesday, July 05, 2006

so hot! got water?

monday we went to laurier splash park but there was no water. i guess because it was a "holiday" day. it's only open mon-fri in the summer. anyway we played in the playground for a bit and then left and went to millwoods spray park. kipp joined us and we stayed there for the afternoon. it has been SO hot here, we've been finding WATER every day it seems, to keep kool. today we're headed to laurier again with some friends.



emmy's first time in the water.... she liked it until her big sister dumped a bucket of cold water on her tummy, then she cried. i would've too!
the girls....


3 comments:

Jane said...

Sam wants his soother back lol! He's pointing at the screen in disgust as if Emerson stole his 'dodo' lol!

The MIKK Family said...

I love the pic of Kipp and Em, but I REALLY love the pic of the girls, you look great Tasha!

Anonymous said...

I need to come to the splash park with you too - so I can cool off! The house is toooooo hot!
~linds~