Wednesday, July 05, 2006

fat

i'm sick of being fat but i do nothing about it.......... went out last night on a mini shopping spree because i'm too fat for my clothes and they are tight and it's so hot outside that i'm dying. i also only have jeans that fit, which are NOT great in this 33+ degree weather......... soooooooooooo i bought some new stuff. still doesn't change the fact that my fat rolls dig into the seatbelt on my waist when i'm driving and it hurts... or that i can't get into my pants pockets...... or that i can't bend over half the time....... or that i'm so out of shape that it hurts. yet i keep eating and eating and sitting on my butt doing nothing. i had the ringette forms all ready to go for sept, but it's too much $$$. i can't justify the $575 fees when money doesn't grow on trees. i am torn between the comfy, carefree, fun, do what i want and eat what i want lifestyle OR the "i want to look good" life. the comfy, carefree one is winning. BLAH!

5 comments:

larson-ritzands said...

you and me both sister!! but even though i've never actually met you, according to your family pics you look pretty damn good! don't beat yourself up, because is 10 years we're probably gonna be fatter :)

Miranda said...

Well all that McDonald's can't be good...haha! I know exactly how you feel and I just keep eating crap anyways. In September I am buying a yearly membership to the Rec center and I am forcing myself to work out. It's a bit far for you to go though...I'd ask if you want to go with me. I wish I lived closer to the YMCA cuz it would be better there but you work with what you've got. And by the way, I think you look fab...but it's what you think that's important.

Anonymous said...

You look great!! I know exactly how you feel, though. I joined the Running Room but haven't changed my eating habits. Can't really do one without the other, but honestly, how's a girl supposed to live without chocolate??

Sarah said...

I soooooo understand! I actually went bathing suit shopping in Calgary and almost started crying, it sucked so bad! And I still didn't get a suit :(

Anonymous said...

Oh you silly girl! You look great and I can't believe you feel so FAT - but I guess we all do for the most part. Even my Mom with the super skinny legs thinks she's fat - which in turn makes me feel huge. Hugs to you and know you aren't alone in this. It's so hard to eat carrots instead of ice cream dipped in chocolate - it's not our fault!