Wednesday, July 04, 2007

who is still reading?

time to clean up my reader list!
who is still reading??
post here (comment below) to avoid being deleted!
unless of course you're a regular commenter, then i already know ;)

19 comments:

Cfmommy said...

me me me!!!

Hope Walls said...

I'm a Party of Five blogstalker, too.

Unknown said...

You know I am still here! ;)

Anonymous said...

i'm here :)

Cheerios_Addict said...

I'm a regular commenter but I thought I'd post here too, just to be safe!

letsgetitright said...

hey tash.. i'm still reading!

ckgrant@shaw.ca said...

I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I'm still here!!

Miranda said...

You're funny! :)

Trina said...

Uh, do I even need to comment here? Not likely, but here I am! :)

larson-ritzands said...

i'm still here :)

miss b said...

still here just haven't been on in awhile.

Byers Fam said...

Phew...I am not deleted...I have been sans internet for TWO weeks...hopefully I have lots to read and pics to see!

Anonymous said...

don't delete me

Deanna said...

I AM!

MommyDaddyTobin said...

I try and be here when it lets me log in LOL

. said...

me...

Anonymous said...

I'm still here!! (Leanne)

D said...

Im Here!@