Wednesday, July 04, 2007
spray tan
ok i went for a spray tan tonight... i was very nervous, i didn't want to be naked or even in swim attire, so i opted for a 1/2 body only... upper half as my lower half will be in a long dress anyway. i wore my wedding bra (strapless) so i have a line on my back but it will be covered.... i'm all sticky.... and shiny... eww!! can't shower for 6 hours though!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How was it? Let me know after you're able to shower! ;) I'm in a wedding in Orlando and will be the only super-pale, untanned person there. I'm considering a spray tan but want feedback first! :)
I want to know how it went as well! Candace went and got one last week and she is not impressed with hers at all, so you will have to tell me what you think of it! And what was it like price-wise? I think you'll be a hot bridesmaid for Mel - I can't believe her wedding is two days away!!
Post a Comment