Wednesday, February 21, 2007

the pics...

some people have been hounding me to post pics so fine! here ya go! you still have to visit!!!
den - computer desk side

hallie's room




kai's room


view into hallie's room






emerson's very first bedroom



master bedroom
master bedroom


den toy shelf/chair
stairs/foyer
view from front door


kitchen


mudroom
mudroom







great room
great room
kitchen from great room







11 comments:

Jodie said...

Beautiful home Tasha! Looks like you have so much more space! What's the sq footage?
I'm so envious, as I still have 5 months to wait for my place to be built! *Heh or more like 10 :P*

Jodie

Trina said...

Gorgeous!! I'm sure the pictures don't even do it proper justice.

Things I love just from the pictures:

- mud room and all that storage!
- the railings
- kitchen cabinetry (looks like the same colour we picked!!)
- alcove for toys and computer

Looks like the rooms are all a very nice size. Can't wait to come see it! And thanks for the pictures. ;)

Miranda said...

wowee! The kitchen is fabulous! I love th mudroom too...all those shelves...so nice.
Congrats!

Cheerios_Addict said...

Everything looks great! I can't believe there were no pictures of boxes - are you seriously done unpacking already? I love your house layout and the kid's rooms especially!

The MIKK Family said...

I want that mudroom! That's a mom's dream come true!

Cfmommy said...

Wow-Tasha thats a BEAUTIFUL house!!! Congrats!!! I loooove the mudroom too. The little bench thingy must be sooo nice in getting their boots on and off. Plus, the storage...thats awesome! Makes me want a new house again! I looove it. It must have been super fun in setting up the kids (OWN) bedrooms hey?Thats awesome!

I can't believe that you are all set up and everything already! Wowzers!!!!

Anyhow, looks just lovely!

Enjoy!

Tara

Deanna said...

Its beautiful Tasha!! :)

D said...

It is beautiful! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the kitchen. WHo is the builder?

Anonymous said...

very nice tasha!

larson-ritzands said...

WOW!! very beautiful.
Congrats again!

Sarah said...

OMG I love love love your kitchen too! Beautiful house...do you like IKEA by chance? :P