i am not sure why one paragraph is underlined so ignore that???
anyway, the community puts on some family day stuff. sleigh ride with horses, parachute games, hot dogs, hot chocolate, skating, sledding, etc. it was fun! we ran into friends mackenzie and taya and their mommy & daddy and then our new neighbors were there as well. we also saw a lot of friends we see at the park in the summer, but never really see over the winter. it's neat to see the kids growing up!
kipp thought this pic was hilarious! i was taking a pic of my friend anne, mackenzie's mom... and the background is pretty EW
2 comments:
hey Tasha, you got my bum in your photo????? Did you see me there??? I was waring those grey sweatpants and green shirt????
*not*
You are so brave! I think I would have a nervous breakdown if I had to bring three kids out to that kind of thing by myself. If I can't restrain two in a stroller, it's not good for my mental health!!
Post a Comment