i had big plans for tonight, to pack some stuff, organize... but i went to upload a video of emerson walking. it was super short. so then i got into this huge long video edit and made a little vid of the kids from the past 6 months or so... take a peek. Em's walking is at the end. it's just under 3 minutes. nothing special, just some cute and HAPPY kids :)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IoC7Lp3Ok5o
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Awww, that is so cute! Little Emmer is growing up!! :) Maybe we can still get together this weekend? Sun or Mon? I will call/email you! :)
Aw! How adorable was that! Thanks for sharing. :)
so cute tasha! my kids asked to watch it over about three times.
OMG Tasha, thats soooo cute!!! I can't believe that she is WALKING!!!! What is up with that?????? Anyhow! The video made me get all teary eyed...so cute!!!!
Tara
Your kids are so cute!
LOL! I got all teary-eyed too and I've only met your kids online. :) I love the part where all 3 kids are sitting by the toys kicking their feet. Emmy's toes are just a wiggling along with them. :)
Awwww, thanks Tash!
Post a Comment