Saturday, December 16, 2006

shopping!!!

i've actually had time to do some shopping this week! thursday morning, while kai was at playschool, i took the 3 girls and we shopped! i got quite a bit accomplished, including a few stocking stuffers when hallie wasn't looking! then last night i went shopping (it was a girls night out, combined with shopping!! what could be better?! LOL) i got more accomplished, but still not all. and best of all, we sat around after the stores closed eating and chatting for a couple hours. FUN! and............. i quit my job........ long story....

more shopping to be done today -- must stop typing, emerson keeps pressing the keys........

6 comments:

Tidballs said...

YOU QUIT!! I need your discount! lol. Good for you, your too busy as it is.

Anonymous said...

Okay Tasha, I've been dying to know since you started...where did you work???

Tasha said...

lsd2 -- who are you????

Cheerios_Addict said...

I was wondering where you worked too. LOL!

larson-ritzands said...

i don't think you're a working mom! merry x-mas...and we're gonna have to get together in the new year :)

Anonymous said...

lsd2 is PUNKIN, aka Leanne