i'm behind in my blogging -- blogger has been horrible with uploading pictures -- has anyone else noticed this?? (it could be my poor, pathetic computer and not blogger??)
speaking of our crappy computer -- telus just sent us some mail saying if we switch to telus long distance (we're currently elsewhere because telus was pissing me off!!) they will give us a FREE dell computer. um..... ok sure! so i'll have to call and find out more info tomorrow. we already have telus internet, telus TV, and telus phone but just not LD. interesting....
ok back to last monday... we had a bunch of friends over to make gingerbread houses and for lunch, and i used my parents' house! it was great! pictures below...
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I haven't posted on blogger much lately either...can't upload pics! I'll try again later. Did you go with Telus LD? What's the catch? Maybe we should switch for a deal like that. Cute gingerbread pics. Looks like fun!
Looks like a lot of fun. I have to buy a kit sometime this week and make one with the girls. Yeah I am curious about the long distance as well...as I switched about a year ago.
AWw looks like fun!!
oh i love the pic of emmy and her hair clip!
Post a Comment