Wednesday, August 23, 2006

oh boy...

there are so many things i want to blog about... i am discovering new little bits and pieces to some puzzles every day but yet i can't write them here.... perhaps i need a more private blog so i can vent!!!! playground politics at it's best, woo hoo ;)

otherwise life is great! everything has fallen nicely into place for september and i'm looking forward to it all! i want to write more but i really have nothing to say... my mind has shut itself off for the night i guess. off to bed!

4 comments:

Cheerios_Addict said...

I'm intrigued! :) Well you can always consider my email your private blog - LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

That's so funny, Mel. Consider my email your private blog as well! lol.

Miranda said...

I know all too well about playground politics. Who ever thought that Moms could be so mean?

Sharon said...

Or you could just start up a private one for your eyes only (new blogs on blogspot can be made completely private). I did, and it feels sooooo much better to get that crap outta my system:)