Friday, July 04, 2008
sad news...
we had something very scary happen with hallie last night. it is stemming from the previous incident. she is ok, thank god. i met with our family doctor today and we are setting up councilling for hallie, as she obviously is in need :( i feel so sad for my baby, i really hope this helps and i hope we can get it all going FAST. please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry things are not going well with your oldest. Hopefully with counselling you and Hallie can find some comfort. Thinking of you and your daughter.
Yikes!! I am worried about her and you guys. :( LEt me know if there is ANYTHING I can do, I am always here for you. I think counselling is going to be a good thing. Keep me posted.
xoxo
How is Hallie doing now? Still thinking about you!
Post a Comment