Wednesday, July 16, 2008

summer days...

i haven't updated in a while.... haven't been doing much.... just hanging out enjoying the summer. it was super hot that one week, and since then it's been sort of CRAPPY outside. what is up with that?!?? for example, today we're supposed to meet kai's playschool friends at the park, but it's thundering and starting to rain. last week we missed as well, due to rain. come on!!!

i'm just trying to figure out what to do on this gloomy day. any ideas?

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm so sick of this weather too :( It feels like we've only had 1 week of nice weather this summer!

The MIKK Family said...

Yah, I have had it with this weather too! We did head to the museum, the dragon exhibit is excellent and we will go again for sure. Other than that, indoor playdates with people. I'm rather ticked that we are spending all of freaking July indoors!

Tidballs said...

hmmm, I wish you would update your blog. I'm bored.

Unknown said...

I miss your updates!!