So after taking a 6 month break from blogging, I'm back! I really do miss blogging our daily adventures.... sharing the photos.... and reading your comments. I miss reading everyone else's blogs as well. I recently stumbled upon a random blog purely by chance - i was searching "kids' chore charts" and ran into a post this mom had written... then started reading her more recent posts, photos, etc. and it reminded me of my blog when it was active. i need to do this again!
looking at my last few posts, they're mostly words and not many photos. that's not my style. i prefer words AND photos... blogger is a bit annoying because photos (esp. the large ones my camera spits out) take forever to upload. but, my promise to you is to document our days with photos. this means dragging my point and shoot around more with us as my big camera is just so big, it doesn't make it everywhere we go. just too much to carry!!
i'm also updating my "readers" list to remove anyone who no longer is interested in reading, and to add new readers. if you would like to stay on the list, please comment here!
i'll leave you with some photos.... there's a black & white of hallie but i can't get it to work. and i'm tired so i'll try her's again tomorrow. 'nite!






5 comments:
Yay, I'm glad you're back to blogging!
Woo hoo! I'm glad you're back!
I'm still here!
LOVE LOVE, LOVE the black and white photos!
Post a Comment