Saturday, January 26, 2008

confession!

ok i have a confession and i want to know what it means..... i have not eaten any meat except for chicken & turkey for the past 11 years. no seafood, no pork, beef, nothing. in the last month, i have eaten 5 DQ cheeseburgers.

i'm not sure what's going on here, but i can't seem to get enough! i'm craving one right now! only DQ so far, i think because they're sort of "burnt" so it's not so "meaty" tasting...

so.... boy.... or girl..... ?????? or does this weird meat thing not mean anything about gender? LOL!

3 comments:

The MIKK Family said...

I get cravings like these, but usually eggs, and I swear it's because I am low on protein. Not when I am pregnant, just every day.

You made me want a charred burger now....mmmmm.

Anonymous said...

HAHA! That is too funny. I can't believe you ate the burger and not just the bun like usual! Maybe it means it is a boy?! Who knows! Surprises are fun!

linds

Brandi said...

So funny!

hmmm... maybe you're just low in iron?