i know i haven't updated in a while..... oops! i keep checking everyone else's blogs and see them being *slowly* updated and wonder why there aren't more updates, and then i realized that i have been neglecting mine.
i haven't even taken the pictures off my camera from last week, oops! an update is in order, just will have to wait until tonight!
this morning we're off right away for a nice walk over to a friend's house who lives pretty close. a whole group is going... perhaps i'll bring my camera!
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
loser! I want a REAL update... with pictures and stuff...
*smirk*
I updated mine today too! Check it out....there is a video of Logan crawling. He crawls backwards but he's crawling! I can't figure out why when I upload my videos to Google Video is makes them really dark? Strange.
Post a Comment