emerson was grumpy and cried the entire time she was in the stroller. my stroller didn't fit through the crowds. emerson fell out of the stroller onto her face (and amazingly did not cry?)my stroller couldn't go down the stairs which is where the washroom was, so we had to leave it with the cashiers... (not exactly a stroller you want to leave lying around!) what else? oh, the kids wanted pizza so we stood in the outside line up for at least 25 minutes... got our pizza, only to have it blow away! grrrrrrrrr! we still ate it. it just was horrible. thank goodness it was "free" because we have the city pass to the attractions. the kids had a tiny bit of fun.... i stayed for them....
kipp didn't come, he was at home doing our basement baseboards!
1 comment:
Oh, what a waste of time and money (we had to pay) Ft. Edmonton Park Egg Hunt was. I thought that it would be so fun but nope. I'm coming to your house next year instead! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Sorry that we left you there, but I was angry and wanted to leave. I hope that your kids had a little bit of fun. :) You did get some cute pictures out of it though!
Post a Comment