Friday, October 06, 2006

OOPS try this one isntead!!!

WATCH THIS LINK INSTEAD -- THE PHOTOBUCKET LINK only lets 5 min of video upload and my movie for emerson was just over 6 mins, so some people missed the ending.... which isn't a big deal but i worked so hard on fading it all in/out at the right time LOL!! and it has her recent pics which you bloggers have all seen, but other people may not have ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFJXqBHw3Mg

3 comments:

Kirst said...

I'm a friend of Miranda's. I've checked out your blog a few times. Emerson and my son Quinten are the same age. He will be 1 on the 12th. Your video made me cry.
How did you do it? I have been trying to do somthing like that but haven't known how. Happy birthday to your little girl.

Kirst said...

Sorry I didn't sign my real name. It's Kirsten.
Nice to meet you.

Tasha said...

i don't normally reply to comments, but i will since i don't know you to email you! i used windows movie maker which came with our computer. it was pretty easy but did take a while to do! i can make one for you if you're still stuck -- i just need a cd of pictures, in order, and i ask for $25 to cover my time! thanks for stopping by and happy birthday to your little man too!!